Location: Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
**We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.**
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team-especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. Forbes Magazine have recognized BASF as one of America's Best Diversity Employers in 2019. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
**Where the Chemistry Happens...**
**Administrative Associate, Global Strategic Marketing Insecticides** **- Research Triangle Park, NC**
BASF's Crop Protection group is seeking a motivated Administrative Associate with demonstrated organizational skills to support the Vice President Global Strategic Marketing, Insecticides and the Global Strategic Marketing Insecticides team.
• Develop and implement a team site that enable strong collaboration among team members located globally.
• Maintain the global marketing intranet and sharepoint to enable consistent communication among global teams.
• Work together with the global communications team to calendarize and facilitate monthly communications material that can be sent as collateral to members of the Agricultural Products Division.
• Together with controlling colleagues track, maintain, and reconcile the expense budget of the global marketing team to ensure that the team is operating within budget guidelines.
• Organize and participate in team meetings (virtual and in-person) ensuring agendas and meeting minutes are completed in a timely manner.
• Organize global business travel for the Vice President Global Strategic Marketing and members of the Global Marketing Team.
• Prepare, review and complete expense reports for the Vice President Global Strategic Marketing
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with a global network of assistants to enable effective and efficient planning of meetings, travel and events.
• Monitor and maintain the calendar of the Vice President Global Strategic Marketing including scheduling appointments; scheduling, coordinating and facilitating meetings, web conferences, events and travel arrangements (both domestic and international) as required.
• Assisting in administrative problem solving, project planning, development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
• Researching information, compiling statistics, and gathering and computing various data; preparing reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant data from a variety of sources.
• Independently initiating actions, monitoring the process, and following through to completion or resolution of all phases of assignments.
• Establishing, updating, and maintaining files and records. Processing a variety of highly confidential information
• Preparing presentations for meetings.
• Relieving Vice President of Marketing of as much miscellaneous detail as possible through comprehensive knowledge of organizational policies, practices and procedures.
• Support the remainder of the Global Strategic Marketing team as requested.
• Serve as a backup for other global units as required.
**Knowledge, Skills, Abilities**
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure with flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact at all levels of an organization.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment regarding company matters including identifying, maintaining, and managing confidential issues appropriately.
• Exhibits cost-conscious behavior in the utilization of company resources.
• A self-starter with demonstrated initiative and ability to anticipate needs.
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Prior work experience at an international corporation
**_Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You..._**
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you-the whole you-in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
**Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You...**
• High School Diploma/GED with 10 years' experience supporting executives OR Bachelors Degree with 7 years' experience supporting executives
• Intermediate - advance in working with MS Office tools
• Experience working for an international corporation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BASF recognizes institutions of higher education accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
**Job:** _ADSU - Admin. & Office Support_
**Organization:** _APM/I-Global Strategic Mktg Insecticides-60000306_
**Title:** _Administrative Associate, Global Strategic Marketing Insecticides_
**Location:** _NC-Research Triangle Park_
**Requisition ID:** _1904319_