Location: Boulder, CO, USA
Provides exceptional support and service to assigned function through all mediums including correspondence, presentations, manuals, newsletters, meetings company activities, etc.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* May be assigned to log/monitor/manage key functional processes (i.e. customer complaints).
* Coordinates travel plans and itineraries, details of meetings/conferences and maintains calendar for team on a daily basis.
* Handles related correspondence, telephone calls and other functions as necessary.
* Manages and organizes appointment calendar and schedule meetings.
* Maintains private and confidential departmental files, records and issues.
* Creates proofs, revises and edits written material as needed.
* Investigates and follows through on areas of concern and is responsible for problem resolution.
* Creates and maintains departmental filing systems.
* Uses and coordinates maintenance for local office equipment.
* Coordinates logistics for meetings, net meetings and conference calls: location, communication, resources, etc.
* Serves as Scribe for meetings as needed.
* Maintains department logs, reports, and/or data entry for functional databases.
* Builds professional relationships with customers and other teams.
* Seeks out opportunities to provide additional assistance and assumes cross-functional duties as necessary.
* May have responsibility for directing the work of other Administrative positions
* Handles internal and external correspondence.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
* Associate's degree or equivalent preferred
* 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
* Strong customer service and multi-tasking abilities are a must
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran