Location: Medley, FL, USA
The Plant Admin Assistant is responsible for organizing, processing and classifying production and plant data and performs various administrative functions to provide support to a department/plant.
Works under general supervision; relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform functions of the job; a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
* Identifies researches, and resolves administrative problems and opportunities
* Processes invoices for all plant sales and follows up on any outstanding issues to ensure on-time invoicing
* Processes, records and maintains inventory data and usage in the accounting system
* Scans documentation to OnBase according to Company procedures
* Assists qualifying leads gauging interest level, time frame, needs, etc., and directs leads to proper channels
* Works with account managers to comply with customer request and to solve customer problems.
* Attends various product and other trainings as needed.
* Classifies shipping documents
* Troubleshoots any problems within area of responsibility
* Assists with Human Resources tasks
* Prepares reports and correspondence as required
* Performs other duties as required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled