We are looking for Progrom Coordinator, CommunttyHome Based CareProgrom
• Undergraduate Degree in Medicine, Public Health, Nursing, Social Worker other related fields, with a
minimum of three 13) years' relevant work experience
• Experience in CHBC program management and support procedures
• Experience with U.S. Government donor compliance and reporting
• Ability to develop and maintain close relationships with various stakeholders
• Abilily to work effectively with diverse coworkers and project participants
• Self-starter and strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills
• Must be very dependable and detail oriented
• Effective and diplomatic communicator at all levels
• Ability to tram and mentor health workers of different cadres
Personal and professional moh.irily and judgment
• Financial management experience
• Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines.
• English and Swahili Ruency is essential
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications !Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) and the Internet
• Must be willing to travel in-country and provide on-side leadership
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in o fast-paced environment, set priorities, work independently
and in o team environment
• Coordinate and oversee implementation of CHBC partners and program to ensure timely implementation of
• Work with AIHA/HQ staff, AIHA/TZ staff, Tanzanian partners, other identified partners to develop and
maintain program workplons, making changes and updates as appropriate.
• Maintain a dose collaborative working relationship with other PEPFAR implementing partners and stakeholders
including MOH, private sector, associations, regulatory and training partners.
• Manage CHBC budget; assist in developing and monitoring budgets and forecasting costs.
• Assist partners with the development, editing, finalization, and pockoging of program curriculum, reports and
Schedule, coordinate, and participate in program trainings, workshops and meetings
The American International Health Alliance (AIHA) is an international nonprofit organization working to advance global health through locally driven, locally owned, and locally sustainable health systems strengthening (HSS) and human resources for health (HRH) interventions.