We are looking for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) /Reproductive Health Officer
Diploma in Midwifery from a recognized institution ( Degree Preferable)
Degree in Public Health with Midwifery or Medical training
Additional training in CMR, Other reproductive Health Areas
Over 5 years' experience as a Midwife/Reproductive Health in South Sudan .
Experience in Training and supervising midwifes
L. Coordinate trainings and supervision related to Reproductive Health within the County.
2. Ensure that proposed emergency RH interventions are delivered with high quali ty and guided by
the MISP (Minimum Initial Service Package for RH in Crisis Situations), including : Facility
deliveries, Basic Emergency Obstetric Care (BEMOC) .referrals for EMOC. Early neonatal care,
Family Planning, Post-miscarriage Care, Clinical Care for Survivors of Sexual Assault (CCSAS).
~"'1'Ttttal and post-natal care services in the county.
3. Ensure capacity building and regular refresher training for Midwives and TBA's on focused
antenatal care, BEMONC, active management of the third stage of labor, use of partogram,
Focused Post-natal care, Family planning and CMR
4. Train Community midwives, TBAs and Home Health Promoter on misoprostol usage, delivering
key MNH and FP messages in the community, providing health education about newborn care.
including kangaroo care and exclusive breastfeeding of the newborn.
5. Ensure one-stop centers for support on violence against women and girls are established at HF and
6. Ensure each HF adopts proper mechanisms to refer women with complicated deliveries to the
nearest EMONC center without delay. Regularly review and update the process for MNH referrals
at each health facility location.
7. Support the CHD and HF to integrate focused postnatal care within the EPI and family planning
services and to provide ANC mobile clinic services in the remote locations with low accessibility
to RH services
Every second of every day children are orphaned by disease, women are widowed by conflicts, families are devastated by natural disasters and refugees are relocated to new countries. These are the heartbreaking stories of the vulnerable.