We are looking for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
• This position is open to South Sudanese Nationals only.
• Diploma in Clinical Medicine/Publlc Health or Diploma in Nursing. University
• Excellent computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, and databases) are
• Knowledge of SPSS, and EPI info, LQAS and DHIS is required
• Has experience conducting needs assessments
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
• Strong data collection, analysis, and report writing skills required
• Assist in the development and management of an M&E system to effectively
capture and report on all project deliverables
• Organize joint monitoring visits with the CHO to the health facilities for monthly data
• Work with the CHO staff to oversee the implementation of all primary health care
activities conducted at facility and outreach level, including: epidemiological surveillance, Ante Natal Care (ANC), Maternal and Child Core (MCH). Out patients
Cara (OPD), Eeioential Programme 011 Immunization (EFll), Mealth Edueation and
• Conduct Joint visits to the health facilities to ensure implementation, data collection,
reporting are based on atandard MoH protocol; and guidellnos
• Work with the CHO staff to supervise data input into the DHIS and processes for
checking data quality with County coordinator.
• Support the CHO to update the indicators in the DHIS database to enable the
fulfillment of reporting obligations to SMoH and donors.
• Support the CHO to ensure that monthly DHIS reports are submitted to the SMoH by
tho stipulated deadlines.
• Oversee the outputting of OHIS data in preparation for the quarterly review and replanning
• Work with the CHO to ensure all health facilities have the necessary data collection
tools, reporting formats, equipment and supplies to render quality PHC services.
• Provide on-the-job training on data collection, patient care where necessary during
support supervision visits to ensure beat practices.
• Develop performance improvement plans with the CHO, and health facility staff as
• Conduct project verification of data and activities in coordination with technical
• Maintain organized, complete, and controlled evidence to support all reported
• Maintain ARC's M&E information management system
• Analyze the data and provide a report In a graphical form
• Conduct field visits to program sites for monitoring and tracking of program activities
• Compile the program site mapping of activities and share with the Cou11ty
coordinator and senor health coordinator
• Lead the process of collecting client satisfactory surveys at selected health facilities
• Collect information for the timely and regular development of program suecess stories
• Perform any other duties as required by supervisor
The Field Site NEC Project Officers will be based directly in the refugee camp assigned to them and ensure proper and timely implementation of the NEC project. Under the supervision of the NEC Coordinator and the Site Manager. the Field Site NEC Project Officers will coordinate
all NEC activities, provide coaching and supervision to the Nutrition Animators within the camp, engage communities into action and provide quality assurance