We are looking for Community Engagement Coordinator (1 Position)
• Must possess a university degree community development, public health, sociology or other relevant
social sciences discipline.
• Moslers of Public Health degree or other relevant social sciences discipline is highly desirable.
• 7 +years in working al the community level demand erect on inlervenfons; deep knowledge of FP /RH
IEC/BCC material with additional technical expertise in health system and capacity.
• Ability lo develop ond apply concepts, interventions, and strategies lo a range of community development
concerns, with strong background in program design, mplementation and monitoring of results.
• Experience with FP /RH programs is highly desirable.
• PreVJous experience working with regional and district authorities, especially regional. and dislrict
development officers, and communily health providers
• Experience in presenting findings, results and lessons learned to a variety of audiences is desirable.
• At least 3 years of experience working with NGOs in planning, designing, budgeting, managing,
supervising, evaluating and documenting health programs is preferred
• Experience working for international agencies and USAID-fundecl health programs 1s preferred.
• Experience working in a matrix management environmen'
• Demonstrated ability lo work independently and function effectively as part of a team, and to manage
• Experience writing reports For donor funded projects
• Excellent interpersonal -skills (e.g .. active listening, culturdl competence, responsiveness).
• Strong written and verbal communications skills in English ore a mus!.
• Fluency in Kiswohili and spoken and written English is required
• Ability to travel approximately 30% of his/her time to supervise and support field activities
> First degree in community development public health, sociology or other relevant social sciences
> 3+ years in working at the community level demand erection interventions; deep knowledge of
Reproductive Health and Family Planning IEC/BCC materials.
> Previous experience working with district authorities, especially distrid development officers, and
community health providers.
> Proficient in Swahili, and English.
> Experience writing reports for donor funded project.