Location: Omaha, NE, USA
Operations Administrative Assistant
**Date:** Dec 31, 2019
**Location:** Omaha, NE, US
**Requisition ID: 86563**
Continental Fire Sprinkler Company, a district within Kiewit is a full-service fire suppression company that designs, installs, services and inspects fire protection systems. Our headquarters are in Omaha, NE, with area offices in Iowa and Maryland. We pride ourselves on developing top-notch people into the managers and leaders of the future. Our success is evidenced by the number of successful, long-term Continental employees. We commit extensive resources to training and developing our people through formal programs and hands-on experience. Our experienced personnel, use of innovative technology and genuine dedication to customer service has established us as a trusted source for fire protection services.
• Performs administrative support functions for the Continental's Alarm and Detection group.
• Assists group Office Operations Staff
• Manages and maintains customer data
• May accompany Operations staff on customer facility visits
• High school degree one or more years' related operations support experience. Engineering / Design and construction operations experience highly desirable.
• Required advanced user of MS Office, including Excel.
• Demonstrated record of success working in a highly diverse team-oriented environment
• Fast-paced district office environment with fluid environment in regards to work duties; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of staff and management while simultaneously managing a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
**How We're Different**
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the "Top 400 Contractors" according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
_Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law._
**Nearest Major Market:** Omaha
**Nearest Secondary Market:** Council Bluffs
**Job Segment:** Secretary, Operations Manager, Engineer, Administrative Assistant, Administrative, Operations, Engineering