Location: Davenport, IA, USA
**Cobham** is seeking an **Administrative Assistant** for our Davenport, Iowa facility. She/he will join a dynamic team in a fast-paced, aerospace and defense development environment. This position is located in Davenport, IA.
## **Key Responsibilities:**
* Provides assistance to department employees, internal customers and external customers as required.
* Performs administrative tasks to support professional employees and department managers.
* Handles administrative tasks which may include, but may not be limited to: routing mail, distributing scheduling and coordinating meetings, taking phone messages, making travel arrangements, tracking time and attendance of department employees, maintaining data bases, etc.
* Performs department specific tasks such as coordinating and preparing for audits, assembling information and data for reports, managing petty cash, interfacing with external agencies, assisting with compliance issues, etc.
* Keeps accurate records and maintains department files.
* Uses computer to accomplish job responsibilities.
* Performs all operations according to prescribed safety and environmental principles.
* All other related duties as assigned.
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. occasionally.
* Ability to work in an office or indoor industrial environment.
## **Minimum Requirements:**
* Associate's degree or equivalent experience plus two years related experience.
* Basic to intermediate computer skills.
* Prior experience working with confidential information.
* Effective verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
* This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
For more information regarding the Davenport facility and products manufactured there, please visit the below links:
**Cobham's** values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it's the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
**Cobham** is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust **Cobham** to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
**_Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants._**
To see all of our latest opportunities and for consideration please visitwww.cobham.com/careers
Follow us on our LinkedIn page atwww.linkedin.com/company/cobham
## Job Category
*Job Category:* HR
*Primary Location:* US-Iowa-Davenport
*Organization:* Carleton Life Support Systems Inc.
*Job Posting:* 03-Jan-2020, 3:41:29 PM
*Recruiter:* Jennifer Wells
*Req ID:* 307583