Location: San Mateo, CA, USA
Under supervision assists in the provision of information, maintenance of databases, report production & routine data analysis. Work is reviewed for completeness, accuracy and soundness.
- Collects, prepares and tracks computerized operating reports and summaries such as: attendance records, budget expenditures, production, and utilization of services and statistical records of performance.
- Performs a variety of routine information collection and analysis assignments and responds to ad hoc requests.
- Formats graphs, spreadsheets and reports by utilizing multiple software packages.
- Maintains databases on a regular basis, may have to have extract information from different sources in order to input data.
- Responsible for running pre-existing reports.
- Schedules conferences, meetings, speakers, presentations, educational programs and social events.
- May coordinate master schedules for physicians and staff.
- Provides administrative and project support as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) year of clerical and/or secretarial experience required.
- Associate's degree OR two (2) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High school or general education diploma required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Proficient with a variety of software applications.
- Must be able to work in a Labor Management Partnership environment.
- Previous experience within a health care environment preferred.
- Excellent people skills preferred
- Ability to multi task and tolerance for constant interruptions preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel strongly preferred.
- Kaiser experience with timekeeping and onboarding preferred.
- Flexibility, humor, collaboration and consultation with colleagues preferred.
- Patient-centered work ethic preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues in a fast-paced environment preferred.
- Detail-oriented, follow required schedules, and take direction from supervisors preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
TITLE: Administrative Services Coordinator I
LOCATION: San Mateo, California
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.