We are looking for Project Manager/Consortium Coordinator
• A degree, preferably Masters in Community Development, Sociology, Development Studies or
• Professional Certifications/Licenses in Project Planning and management, Management and
• 3-4 years working experience in the NGO Sector, in programming around gender equality /women
empowerment. Asset if also has experience with peace building programs
• Knowledgeable in Gender transformative programming
• At least 2 years in a supervisory position
• Experience in community development programming and community mobilization
• Experience with youth participation programming
• Translate project goals and objectives into implementable strategies and plans.
Support team as required for quality and timely project implementation.
• Train the members of traditional courts on Human rights and gender norms, in relation to
traditional justice and build their capacity to become more gender sensitive and better
functioning, with focus on SGBV. Follow-up and mentor traditional courts throughout the
• Train community mobilizers as facilitators for the Champions of Change program, a youth
engagement and peer to peer mobilization program, promoting gender equality and social
norms change, as well as peace building. Follow-up and mentor community facilitators
throughout the program.
• Train women leaders on UNSCR 1325 and build their capacities to become actors of change for
gender equality and increased participation of women in conflict resolution and peace
building. Follow-up and mentor women leaders throughout the program.
• Support the team with planning and conceptualization of community mobilization on gender
equality, peace building and UNSCR 1325 (development of !EC materials, campaigns, events,
radio messaging, peer to peer education, etc.)
• Support consortium partner with and participate in advocacy activities at national level and
state level to promote implementation of the NAP on UNSCR 1325, CEDAW and CRC
• Build the capacities of the team in gender relations and power dynamics, femininity and
masculinity, gender equality and male engagement and provide tools, skills and capacities
required to implement gender-transformative programming.
• Track budget implementation and reports for the project and make recommendations to
Programs Manager and Plan Netherlands ORM officer for this project