Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Administrative Assistant III
**Date:** Jan 2, 2020
**Location:** Salt Lake City, Utah, US, 84108
**Company:** Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
We offer competitive pay, shift differentials and benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage all starting on the first day of employment. We also offer Disability and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 100% up to 6% match on the 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan and Tuition Assistance. This position is located at our facility in Research Park, near the University of Utah (575 Chipeta Way, 84108).
This position is responsible for administrative support of the Salt Lake City Senior Leadership Team reporting to the General Manager along with supporting other leaders within Teva Global Operations (TGO) Salt Lake City East.
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any incumbents with reasonable accommodation if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in other related duties or assignments.
• Administrative support for the General Manager and Senior Leadership Team (SLT) as well as several upper-level managers.
• Travel coordination (flights/hotels/cars/etc) and expense reporting and Amex/P-card reconciliation.
• Coordinate departmental meetings; including calendar invites, booking rooms and ordering meals.
• Purchasing of office supplies.
• Administration of Kronos.
• Supports the department leaders with various administrative support activities such as PowerPoint presentations, Word documents and Outlook/calendar administration.
• Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision.
• Responsible for completing all training requirements and maintaining 100% compliance with all assignments.
• Responsible for maintaining work areas and performing job functions in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) instructions.
• Responsible for performing additional related duties as assigned.
Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
• Requires HS Diploma, GED and some college preferred or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years relevant progressive experience in an Administrative Assistant function supporting a large department.
• Requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in an Administrative Assistant function supporting a large department with several high to mid-level leaders.
• Experience in a fast paced environment.
Site General Manager
**Already Working @TEVA?**
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
**Teva's Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment**
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
EOE including disability/veteran