• University graduate preferably in Banking/Business/Management;
• P·rofessional qualification e.g. Institute of Bankers accreditation would be desirable;
• Experience at branch management level (at least 5 years' experience at a Supervisory level);
• Ability to balance opposing business requirements;
• Ability to balance long term and short term requirements independently;
• Strong evaluation, communication and reporting skills;
• Able to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making;
• Builds relationships and networks easily;
• Strong service ethic.
• Implementation of proactive market plans and business development programs that will optimize generation of deposits
and loans from the identified niche market. .
• Managing the operations and support activities at the branch; including guiding, supporting, motivating and supervising
staff to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in all areas of branch operations.
• Monitoring the administrative activities in the branch to ensure adequate control and cost-effectiveness in all areas.
• Providing the necessary coordination and support that ensures execution of the flawless operations and service
• Ensure that checks and controls are done on a regular basis to minimize operational lapses likely to compromise bank's
• Elimination of predictable process timewasters in both process and system.
• Marketing the bank's products and services by enhancing existing/new customer base and expanding the bank's
• Maintain good customer relations and ensure that customer needs are met within the strategic objectives of the bank.
• Complying with all statutory and regulatory requirements, including Audit compliance.
• Assessing manpower requirements in the form of well-structured operations and manning levels in the branch.
• Ensure timely submission of required reports to Head Office.
CRDB Bank Plc is one of the leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi. The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on the Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009. Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.