We are looking for Team Admin Assistant
Location: Sydney, Australia
- Provide administration and clerical support to our Directors in the Sydney office to meet required time frames.
- Monthly invoicing.
- Formatting CV's, case studies and tender documents.
- Booking meetings and coordinating events.
- Coordination domestic and occasional international travel.
- Processing expense claims.
- Start and end of the day kitchen duties.
- Reception duties (but not at a reception desk)
- Trouble-shoot IT issues on behalf of staff
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Administration preferably in the construction, building, engineering or related sector
- Microsoft 2013 experience preferable.
- Experience in formatting Word documents essential, using basic-intermediate formulas in Excel desirable, and basic PowerPoint skills.
- Understanding of accounts, invoicing.
- Willingness to perform a range of tasks from basic to complex.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Adaptability to competing demands from various sources.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to work additional hours in peak periods to meet deadlines (occasionally)
- Reliable and punctual.
Turner & Townsend is a world leading organisation where you will be given the opportunity to further develop your Project Management and business development skills in the delivery of some of the region's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects.
At Turner & Townsend we firmly believe that our people are at the heart of our success and we continually strive to create a great place to work.
We promote integrity in everything that we do and apply our expertise to shape a better environment for future generations and, ultimately, generate value for our communities.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
Contact for any query