Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We're committed to building a better future - from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us - change the world, love your job!
We're searching for a dynamic administrative assistant to provide administrative support to the WW Sales & Applications Comptroller and WW Sales & Applications Human Resources Leader.
In this role, you'll be responsible for a wide variety of clerical and administrative functions. This includes, but is not limited to: calendar management, heavy travel scheduling, expense management, preparation of communications (e.g. presentations, routine correspondence, etc.), phone receptionist, and management of critical internal and external meeting arrangements.
Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills are a must. The person in this position must be able to effectively problem solve and make appropriate decisions. We're searching for a detail-oriented person with excellent follow-through skills who is able to maintain confidentiality and be highly effective in a team environment.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent interpersonal skills are needed to foster interaction within all levels of the organization.
* Qualified candidates will have an Associate's degree, or equivalent, with 5 years of administrative experience and at least 2 years supporting managers
* Expertise using productivity software tools in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel), SharePoint and SAP
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
* Ability to effectively solve problems and make appropriate decisions
To be considered for this position, please apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
**Primary Location:** US-TX-Dallas
**Work Locations:** Dallas > North Campus - SC Bldg Dallas
**Req ID:** 2000001O