Location: ALPHARETTA, GA, USA
*Posted Date:* Jan 10, 2020
*Who is Foodbuy?*
We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions. We are the subsidiary to the 6th largest company in the world (Compass Group PLC), yet Foodbuy has the feel of a small entrepreneurial Company. We pride ourselves on our ability to source and provide a variety of products and services that help our customers more easily, and cost effectively, run their businesses. We work with clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Healthcare, Education, Entertainment, and Gaming industries, and of course we support Compass Group-- which is the world's largest contract food and support services provider.
We care about our associates, our clients, and our community. We think big, encourage innovation and debate, and seek out game changers. Our benefits and PTO offerings are strong. Our compensation packages are competitive. And we are constantly growing, and we want our associates' careers to grow along with us. We have an open and modern work environment, believe in flexibility, and promote a collaborative open door environment.
Additionally, we follow a value system called FORT, which stands for Flexibility, Optimistic, Resourceful, and Transparent. FORT is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. It is how we behave and interact with our clients, business partners and fellow associates.
*Are you "the One"? *
If you are a highly professional, organized, and energetic administrative assistant that would be excited to support our Foodbuy Team in Alpharetta, Georgia, as well as assist with day-to-day office support needs including meeting organization, welcoming guests, and monitoring company supplies-you could be the one!! This role is a contract role with the potential to move to a permanent opportunity.
*What Will You Do?*
* While each day will be different--- the key responsibilities are providing generalist support for your assigned internal clients.
* Provide exceptional customer service in greeting guests including vendors, clients, candidates and others
* Assist with the booking travel for meetings and interviews
* Assist with booking ground transfers for group events
* Assist with meeting logistics, including room booking, attendee registration, hotel rooming list management, food and beverage, space usage, audio visual requirements, as needed staffing on site when appropriate, invoice payment, budget and post event reporting
* Support the office needs for all associates with regard to ensuring office is stocked with supplies and all meeting rooms are useable (from technology issues to cleanliness)
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders through effective, accurate, timely and reliable communication. Provide exceptional customer service skills to stakeholders to strive to exceed expectations, and deliver requirements and requests in a timely manner
* Ability/responsibility to immediately adapt to crisis situations, changing procedures, methods or processes
* Provide evaluation and critique of assigned meetings to identify possible improvements on logistics for future projects
* Fleet management
* New Associate onboarding - office space, i-9's, etc.
* Other responsibilities as assigned
*Got the Goods? (aka "requirements")*
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in administrative or support roles
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Highly organized and detail orientated
* Great team player and always willing to help and go that extra mile!
* Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to include managing concurrent tasks efficiently
* Strong computer skills to include the Microsoft Office suite and exhibit software (accurate data entry delivered on or before deadline)
* Proven demonstration of high level professionalism
* Excellent, proven interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
* Demonstrated problem-solving abilities, excellent time management and strong organizational skills. Can effectively give priority to and organize work to manage multiple tasks successfully with accuracy and possess the ability/responsibility to prioritize work load and meet established deadlines
*Apply to Foodbuy today!*
/Foodbuy is a member of Compass Group USA/
*Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story*
*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.*
*Req ID: *366163
CAMERON C BLACK