Location: Dar es Salaam , Tanzania Vacancy title: Jobs at: Deadline of this Job: Summary JOB DETAILS: Job application procedure
21st June 2019
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 06, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose and Key responsibilities
The job holder is responsible for production of new and renewal of existing business and other lines within the branch catchment. The job holder also takes overall accountability for the branch activities. The role reports to the Senior Sales Manager-DSR & Upcountry Branches.
• Co-ordinate and supervise the branch staff and ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Meet the various revenue targets as agreed on from time to time with respect to new business and renewal retention.
• Ensure accurate and competitive quotations are prepared and are in compliance to minimum rates as published by TIRA.
• Develop and maintain excellent relations with Brokers, Agents, Direct Sales Representatives and other channels and ensure excellent customer service to existing customers and prospective clients.
• Identify and develop new distribution outlets.
• Gather marketing intelligence statistics to facilitate development of strategies to give the company a competitive advantage in the branch catchment area.
• Train intermediaries on the general insurance products.
• Oversee underwriting procedures in the branch to ensure sound acceptance of risk.
• Oversee claims procedures at the branch and guide clients and intermediaries appropriately.
• Ensure collection of premium as per credit control policy.
• General management and administration of the branch office
• Deliver on the performance requirements as defined by the departments’ strategy map, balanced scorecard and personal scorecard.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Click Here to Apply
Jobs at:Britam insurance Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Job application procedure