We are looking for Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Current Job Opening [3 Positions]
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shutdown Operators – EXPAT
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 28-28 Days Rotation
- Develop, maintain and implement a comprehensive Operations Technical Competence and Development and Assurance curriculum across the entire hierarchy of Operations department based on the A&P scheme to ensure that operations staff can be progressed based on learnt and experience-based competencies commensurate with their responsibilities.
- Implement a refresher program based on the A&P scheme and on contemporary developments and lessons learnt in the plant and in industry, to refresh and maintain the professional competencies of senior operations personnel including shift operations leadership.
- Supervise competency based progression through the Assessment and Progression (A & P) Schemes 1&2 for Operators/Supervisors to ensure clear understanding of the daily routine/non-routine operation of the plant to meet competence minimum staff manning the plant.
- Develop and train all plant Operators/Supervisors to become competent in Gas testing as Authorized Gas Safety Tester (AGST) and to be proficient in the process equipment preparation under the permit to work system.
- Review and assess performance of the A&P Schemes to fully encompass technical and operational changes from LFI, MOC against Competency Framework Profiles. Develop and coordinate computer based training and tool box presentations as part of the management of change process, learning from incident, and any other improvement initiatives on plant assets for all Operators to meet the situation awareness philosophy.
- Perform Competence Assurance testing on Panel and Field Supervisors / Operators on the use of monitoring and control tools to adequately respond to process upsets and emergencies in order to avoid production losses.
- Develop and implement specific training packages (ESP, Gas GAME) for all POx teams in line with Operation’s Reliability tools and proactive monitoring techniques in the field and panel to mitigate the Human error counts on the plant Operation.
- Coordinate the FIT/ Emergency response training for the shifts with HSEQ fire team to achieve Emergency response readiness for the assets. Support Panel or Field Operators in carrying out their required tasks during major process upset or emergency situations to enhance timely recovery and stability of process conditions.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Sciences with particular emphasis on possession of the A1 (Assessor) certification as the minimum and any other Training certification will be an added advantage.
- 8-10 years’ experience in LNG operations with at least 5 years’ experience at a Supervisory level
- Acquisition of 12-15 Assessment and Progression Skill Blocks.
Job Title: Asst. Coordinator – Payroll
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule – 5 days on / 2 day off
- Management Accounts
- Assist the Head of payroll unit to liaise with the field personnel to retrieve their timesheets and relevant supporting documents of claims for payroll purposes on or before the the 4th of the preceding month.
- Assist in the computation of personnel payroll liability in an accurate manner within 24 hours of receipt of timesheet except when queries exist on such timesheets.
- Assist in the preparation of transfer instructions to the bank to pay personnel within 24 hours after the approval of the payroll schedule with consideration to cashflow availability.
- Assist in the generation Field personnel payslips and delivery to the personnel within 24 hours of receipt of Salaries.
- Assist in coordinating the collation of personnel confirmation of receipt of salaries.
- Assist in the entry of all payroll transactions into the accounting software.
- Assist in the reconciliation of personnel monthly payroll to ensure accuracy and match with client invoices.
- Assist in preparation of Monthly PAYE and Pension Schedules for Field Staff on or before the 10th of the preceding month.
- Ensure all tax and pension queries from employees are attended within 24 hours of receipt of query.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement for Skye bank and WEMA Bank for the review of the Account Supervisor on or before the 10th of the Preceding Month.
- Prepare Monthly schedule of balance sheet accounts for Field Staff Advance, PAYE & Pension Liability field staff with the coordination of the Acting head Payroll before the 13th of the preceding month.
- Work with the Account Supervisor to follow up with Tax Office to Ensure all Tax Issues and Tax Card Issues are resolved within 48 hours of complaint.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact.
Job Title: Project Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule – 5 days on / 2 days off
- Know contract terms and assignment obligations.
- Respond to client and internal requests within expected timeframe.
- Obtain complete and clear assignment instruction from client.
- Support the team to ensure deployment of competent technical representatives for all assignment.
- Obtain reports from Technical Specialists within 24 hours of assignment completion.
- Review all reports for accuracy and completeness, referring to the Technical experts when in doubt.
- Maintain Project experience records
- Follow up on clients to ensure invoices are paid promptly and ensure efficient query resolution.
- Keep client informed of any changes of circumstances.
- Resolve dispute quickly and efficiently with eyes for details.
- Send weekly report to head of the department
- Support team on tender requirements
- Any other duties that maybe assigned.
The preferred candidate should be B.Sc. Engineering graduate of 1 – 2 years experience, with the following skills:
- Strong Analytical competence
- Competent in Microsoft, Excel, Power point and Word, AutoCAD
- Pay attention to details
- Reporting and Presentation Skills
- Should not exceed 28 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th December, 2018.
Contact for any query