We are looking for Guardian Tactical Spectrum Security Limited Recruitment [3 Positions]
Guardian Tactical Spectrum Security Limited is a multi-services company which specialises in Security & Risk Management, Security Support Services, Specialist Security Training, Private Client Services, Governmental and Corporate Consulting and Marine Service Support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preferably Female.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Associate’s Degree in related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Must be FEMALE
- Reside within Lekki-Ajah axis
Job Title: Control Room/Radio Operator
- B.Sc or HND qualifications.
- Knowledge of Phonetic alphabet
- Knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Reside in Lekki-Ajah axis
- Knowledge of Maritime operations
- Ability to work 12 hours shift including weekends
- Customer service skills
- Preferably Female
- Use of Vhf and Hf radios
- Use of Satphone
- Knowledge of Maritime operations
- Security background
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th November, 2018.
Contact for any query