We are looking for Erisco Foods Limited Latest Vacancies [2 Positions]
Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
We require the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
Locations: Kano and Yola – Adamawa
- Collects accounts by contacting customers referred by marketers;
- Investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts; expediting payment.
- Supports financial planning by forecasting cash.
- Updates receivables by coordinating and monitoring daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;Assure timely collection of monies due to organization.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Conduct credit checks on all customers, establish and manage limits.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing, waybills and collection procedures.
- Daily reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments; and stock
- Reconcile customers ledger and account statement on a regular basis;
- Attend to external auditors during interim and year end audit.
- Handle other jobs as may be assigned by Finance Manager.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2018
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Locations: Jos, Plateau and Lagos
- Monitoring competition by gathering current market place information on pricing products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions; preparing reports, recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviving professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlet or trade factor.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.
- Applicant must be resident in Jos and Lagos as specified.
- Work Experience – Minimum of 2 years quality experience selling FMCG products.
- Preferably candidates with experience in the sale of Food products
Application Deadline 16th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using the job title and location as subject of email.
Contact for any query