We are looking for Education Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualification (Master’s Degree preferred) in education.
- Minimum of three years of relevant, progressively responsible, professional experience in managing the implementation of education programs in developing countries.
- Minimum 2 years successful staff management, and coaching experience
- Remote management experience strongly preferred.
- Supervise the implementation of planned activities, manage budgets (budget forecasting, BvA review, and budget follow-up) and report in accordance with IRC and donor regulations.
- Work closely with operations to ensure timely procurement of materials according to IRC policies.
- Assess project progress and identify technical quality issues and/or other implementation issues, provide solutions and implement modifications as required.
- Ensure that all interventions are in compliance with the DFID project documents, IRC’s program strategy, national policies, and INEE Minimum Standards.
- Contribute to IRC and donor reports as per set schedules (monthly, quarterly and annually) on grant activities, indicators and achievements
- Conduct regular meetings with project staff and community members to assess progress toward objectives, discuss issues and assist in finding solutions to challenges identified.
Download job advert
Contact for any query