We are looking for Senior Portfolio Management Officer
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant working experience in managing a portfolio of private sector infrastructure projects or investments. Such experience should include having actively managed equity investments, generating portfolio reviews and monitoring reports and recommending possible courses of action and successfully addressing portfolio issues.
- Assure client company compliance with investment agreements as well as timely delivery of any reporting and/or other requirements.
- Analyze periodic financial statements and other reports and develop an informed opinion about expected future performance while identifying and updating risk factors.
- Process updates and provide recommendations to the Risk Management Department regarding the internal ratings of equity assets, track evolution over time and flag any negative developments or downgrades for further scrutiny.
- Perform periodic valuation of AIIB's equity investments and monitor progress toward achieving original investment goals.
Download job advert
Contact for any query