We are looking for Communication for Development Officer
- At least 8-10 years of experience in SBCC / C4D at senior level with extensive experience in SBCC program design, supervision and training both at national and international contexts.
- Demonstrated sectoral SBCC expertise/experience including in health, nutrition, Water, Hygiene and Sanitation and education
- Coordination and planning of strategic C4D
- Support establishment of SBCC working group, develop terms of reference for the working group to strengthen coordination in the implementation of SBCC and advocacy purposes.
- Provide ongoing coordination and technical leadership of SBCC working group in collaboration with Key Ministries in Zanzibar and key partners to ensure effective implementation of SBCC and advocacy initiates for ZACCEP implementation.
- Strengthen Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for cholera preparedness and response in the Zanzibar and ensure full participation in coordination forums, document and follow up on tasks related to C4D.
- Capacity building
United Nations Children's Fund
The United Nations Children's Fund is a United Nations programme headquartered in New York City that provides humanitarian and developmental assistance to children and mothers in developing countries
View Contact Details
Download job advert
Contact for any query