Location: Tanzania Vacancy title: Jobs at: Deadline of this Job: Summary JOB DETAILS: Job application procedure
Health Safety Environment And Quality (HSEQ) Trainee
13th September, 2019
Within Tanzania , Tanzania , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Provide assurance to the management regarding compliance to safety requirements on the day to day company operations.
• Provide monthly HSEQ performance report to the management.Conduct safety inspection to the work sites,workshop and etcEnsure that each incident reported and investigated and the action generated in the report are closed by responsible person.
• Put up a process in place to ensure that safety programs are implemented and that all employees are attending.Such program includes safety meetings,tool box meetings and etcExamine incidents trends and patterns,identify and communicate possible areas of action to prevent occurrence.
• Provide professional expertise in the areas of site security,risk management,incidents management,incident investigation and etcFrom time to time advise the management on the status of compliance to all the laws and regulations related to Health Safety and Environment (HSE) and where possible take a proactive measure on the sameAdvise on best practices that shall ensure elimination of unsafe practice and unsafe condition.
• From time to time supervise ongoing projects as will be assigned by management.
• Must be Mechanical diploma holder or equivalent
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Dar es Salaam.
E mail: or
Tel: 0754463987 or 0754261467
Deadline: 13th September, 2019
Jobs at:Engiplan Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Job application procedure