Location: Tanzania Vacancy title: Jobs at: Deadline of this Job: Summary JOB DETAILS: Job application procedure
Enrolled Nurse/Midwife I
31st August 2019
Within Tanzania , Mbeya , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Teofilo Kisanji University (TEKU) would like to recruit the following members of staff:-
ENROLLED NURSE/MIDWIFE I (1) POST
Duty station: TEKU Mbeya
Reports to: DAHR/HRO.
Education Qualifications: Holder of Form IV Certificate with Nurse Midwife Certificate/Public Health Nurse Certificate and has been registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council of Tanganyika with working experience of at least four years in a similar position plus ICT skills.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs general nursing care of patients.
• Performs maternal and child care services.
• Administers drugs and treatment as prescribed by the Medical Officers.
• Provides health education on family planning, nutrition, Vaccination, sanitation and
• child spacing.
• Monitors pregnancy development.
• Ensures cleanliness of wards.
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates in accordance with the University Scheme of Service and its salary scales
Interested candidates should forward their applications in confidence to reach the Vice Chancellor,
Teofilo Kisanji University,
P. O. Box 1104,
Applications should be accompanied with current Curriculum Vitae (CV), and certified copies of relevant academic certificates, testimonials and transcripts not later than 31st August, 2019.
Jobs at:Teofilo Kisanji University (TEKU)
Deadline of this Job:
Job application procedure