Salary: €35,000.00 -€45,000.00
Location: Dublin West
A well-established accounting practice based in West Dublin is looking for a competent part qualified accountant with practice experience. This role will enable the successful candidate to progress their career with ownership of their own portfolio of clients and exam guidance from senior members of staff. They offer a competitive compensation & benefits package
* Prepare audit exempt accounts and audited accounts to partner review stage.
* Prepare and file Annual Returns and Abridge Accounts in the CRO.
* Prepare and file Corporation Tax and Income Tax Returns with Revenue.
* Have a good working knowledge of VAT, PAYE/PRSI and all taxes.
* Manage own list of clients, dealing with queries and requests etc.
* Other ad hoc duties as required
* Must have at least 2 years working in an accounting practice
* Pursuing Accounting Professional Qualifications
* Strong MS Office skills & experience in accounting software packages would be an advantage.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If this sounds like a good opportunity to you, please do not hesitate to apply directly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.