Salary: €35,000.00 -€40,000.00
Location: Dublin South
* Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting
* Managing and reconciling bank accounts
* Balance sheet reconciliation
* Accruals and prepayments
* Accounts payable, manage costs and create a purchase order system
* Processing expense claims
* Maintain fixed asset register
* Assist with the audit process
* Improvement of existing processes and introduce efficiencies where possible
Key requirements of the Part-Qualified Accountant:
* Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, or CIMA)
* Proven accounting experience ideally within insurance
* Proficient in Excel
* Sage Accounts would be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply online today!
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.