Salary: €35,000.00 -€45,000.00
Location: Dublin West
* Preparing audit exempt accounts and audited accounts to partner review stage
* Preparing and filing Annual Returns and abridge accounts in the CRO
* Filing Corporation Tax and Income Tax Returns with Revenue
* Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
Key requirements of the Part-Qualified Accountant/Assistant Accountant:
* Proven accounts experience in a small to medium sized practice
* Must have a good working knowledge of VAT, PAYE/PRSI and all taxes
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply online today!
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All Voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.