Salary: €13.33 -€13.33
Location: North Tyneside
The Data Analyst will report to the Project Manager and act as an ambassador for our client. This is a highly complex project working across three organisations. Our core aims are to deliver our promises, be transparent in our operations and be responsive in the services we provide.
The Data Analyst must have a proven track record of working in a fast-paced project environment and will be required to carry out the following duties:
• Communicate with stakeholders to understand the needs of organisations;
• Play an active part in our project management process to ensure all deadlines set are met and to immediately escalate to the Project Manager if any slippage.
• Analyse multiple data sets using strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality assurance of data.
• Interpret data, analysing results using statistical techniques, identifying anomalies and taking ownership through to resolution.
• Be a proactive team player but also with the ability to work using own initiative.
• Work with management to prioritise business and information needs.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com or call 0191 232 3302
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.