We are looking for Accountant
Salary: €3,200.00 -€3,800.00
As part of the international Finance team, you are excited to work in a fast-growing IT company in working areas that span Finance, Accounting, Operations and Sales. You support the European division in its growth and responsibilities. You are part of a motivated team that works in an open culture in which finances are accessible to everyone. in this job you
- carry out debtors, creditors and other daily accounting activities in multiple currencies.
- manages payroll processing and employment conditions administration together with human resources.
- supports the operational department with order processing and inventory management tasks.
- support the sales department with credit requests and lending for customers.
- helps to prepare quarterly and annual budgets.
- performs the month-end closing and prepare financial statements. You manage the WKR reporting.
- presents financial results during the monthly international company meeting.
- prepares and sends tax payments including VAT, ICP and income tax.
- assists other departments within the company when needed.
We are looking for
- We are looking for a colleague who speaks Dutch and English fluently.
- You have thorough knowledge of Dutch financial and tax regulations.
- You have an eye for detail and look beyond your own financial department to propose process improvements.
- You want to develop professionally all the time and you fit in well with the complexity of a growing company with a global presence.
- You take initiative and like to get things done.
- You have a Bachelor in business, finance, accounting or related field.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently and you communicate clearly and concretely.
- You have at least three years of experience as an accountant, preferably in a production environment.
- You have experience in creditors and debtors administration, payroll administration, ledger and financial reports, as well as business accounting, budgeting and cost control principles and Dutch GAAP / IFRS.
- You are a pro in Excel / Google sheets and you learn accounting software quickly.
- You have an eye for detail and excellent interpersonal and customer-oriented skills.
- You can work with a diverse group of people in a rapidly changing environment.
- You keep yourself and others responsible.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Holiday time, travel allowance and pension.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Optional stock plan for internal employees.
- Open ears to innovations and ideas.
- Made a personal development plan to help you and us grow.
- Super nice colleagues and working environment.
- 40 hours of fun and serious responsibilities.
Salary: €3200 - €3800 (depending on experience) + 8 % holiday allowance and 28 holidays. They also have a pension (that is not deducted from the salary) and a share of the company profit as a 13th month.
Travel compensation: €0.19 from 10 to 100 km.
Contact for any query