We are looking for Finance Associate
- High School Certificate, with specialized certification in Accounting and Finance is required.
- Internationally recognized accounting certification will have a distinct advantage
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business is desirable.
- Proper control of the supporting documents for payments and financial reports for NEX projects; coordinate with GSSU in preparation of all types of vouchers for projects and non-Atlas Agencies; PO vouchers; Pay Cycle and payment execution.
- Maintain the internal expenditures control system which ensures that vouchers processed are matched and completed, transactions are correctly recorded and posted in Atlas; travel claims
- Timely corrective actions on unposted vouchers, including the vouchers with budget check errors, match exceptions, unapproved vouchers.
- Maintain the Accounts Receivables for UNDP projects and coordinate recording of deposits in Atlas to GSSU.
United Nations Development Programme
UNDP is the the United Nations global development network advocating for sustainable development and inclusive economic growth.
In Uganda, we work with the Government and various partners on two key programmatic goals; accountable democratic governance and poverty reduction.These are rooted in the broad thematic areas of Growth and Poverty Reduction, Accountable Democratic Governance, Energy and Environment, Crisis Prevention and Recovery and Strategic Policy Advice
View Contact Details
Download job advert
Contact for any query