Job Locations: US-CA-FRESNO
Posted Date: 10 hours ago(9/4/2019 2:03 AM)
Requisition ID: 2019-7528
Category: A&P Mechanic
Minimum Hiring Range: $18.98 plus shift override and applicable experience
Close Date: 9/10/2019
SkyWest Airlines is the largest regional airline in the United States and we operate in partnership with Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines. At SkyWest, we strive to be the Employer, Partner and Investment of Choice. Our team of highly motivated mechanics are passionate about aviation maintenance and take pride in being an essential part of this dynamic and growing organization. While we are known for our exceptional leadership team, and proven operational and economic performance, the true essence of our success is our people. SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive culture of teamwork, respect, and professionalism, along with world-class benefits like 401(k) match, operational and financial performance rewards, health care, retirement, and travel benefits that allow you to see the world. SkyWest mechanics also enjoy exceptional quality of life working in one of more than a dozen maintenance bases across the country with shift trade flexibility, tool allowance, and up to $2,500 in moving expense reimbursement plus mileage.
Primary Job Duties
As an A&P mechanic, you will work on the entire aircraft and effectively troubleshoot our growing fleet of CRJ200, CRJ700, CRJ900 and E175 aircraft. You will also:
* Troubleshoot all aircraft systems
* Responsible for making critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner
* Able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time
* Proficient in all documentation and paperwork, including parts paperwork
* Meet all FAA and Safety Requirements
* Hold a valid FAA issued A&P Certificate
* Possess good troubleshooting skills
* Preferably have CRJ and EMB experience
* Possess excellent communication and people skills
* Possess problem solving and organizational skills
* Be willing to work a night/third shift position including nights, weekends and holidays
* Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
Physical and Other Requirements
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Be able to read, write, and understand the English Language
* Be familiar with Company and Manufacturer Manuals
* Be able to comfortably lift 60 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
* Travel outside the station for training, in addition to the completion of new hire onboarding
Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
This job posting may have an additional video/phone interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed