We are looking for Accounts Associate
- Six (6) years with secondary education or three (3) years with University Degree, of progressively responsible finance and/or accounting experience.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Formulation and implementation of corporate financial and administrative strategies, policies and procedures;
- Formulation, alignment, documentation and implementation of UNDP's funding frameworks, assuring their integrity, viability and alignment with the Strategic Plan;
- Provision of policy guidance, advisory services and operational support to strengthen client capacities and help them achieve results, seeking to build consensus within UNDP and with key stakeholders on critical budgetary related matters requiring Executive Board legislation;
- Administration of the organization's internal control framework, overseeing and monitoring financial management of all global UNDP offices, including through formulation/implementation of resource planning, management and oversight tools and reports;
United Nations Development Programme
UNDP is the the United Nations global development network advocating for sustainable development and inclusive economic growth.
In Uganda, we work with the Government and various partners on two key programmatic goals; accountable democratic governance and poverty reduction.These are rooted in the broad thematic areas of Growth and Poverty Reduction, Accountable Democratic Governance, Energy and Environment, Crisis Prevention and Recovery and Strategic Policy Advice
View Contact Details
Download job advert
Contact for any query