Salary: €50,000.00 -€60,000.00
Salary: Neg DOE
The company Accountant will be responsible for producing the quarterly management accounts and posting the monthly accounts.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
* Produce quarterly management accounts
* Responsible for overhead figures and accuracy
* Monthly postings for accounts – posting, journals etc
* Accruals for accounts – purchase accruals, expense accruals, subcontractor accruals, overhead accruals etc.
* Ensure all postings are complete, close off month end and change to next period on exchequer
* Bank reconciliations for all accounts, ensuring all bank transactions are posted to the accounts
* Weekly bank balances update and report
* Process Euro and Sterling payments
* Agree interest receivable and transfers on deposit accounts
* Balance Sheet account reconciliations
* VAT, RCT, CIS returns and reconciliations for all jurisdictions
* Instrastat and CSO returns
* Debtors listing and accuracy, posting balances for WIP, debtors and retentions
* Creditors listing – review for accuracy
* Post direct debits
* Revalue foreign currency accounts
* Reconcile debtor control account
* Reconcile creditor control account
* Rent accounts
* Yearend audit files
* Other ad hoc duties as required
Project Manager Requirements:
* Qualified Certified Accountant
* Minimum four years’ experience
* Ability to work under pressure
* High level of attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work with other departments
* Report directly to the Financial Controller
* Work closely with All Departments, mainly QS’s and Commercial Director
Aluminium glazing and cladding company in Ireland providing their clients with a full range of products and services to enable their visions become reality, including stone, terracotta, ceramics, aluminium, glass, stainless steel and a variety of other materials.
* Ongoing Training
* Competitive Salary
* Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.