We are looking for Project Accountant
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy from accredited university/college.
- Minimum two years’ experience in an international non-governmental organization (NGO) or company. Knowledge of USAID regulations is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills in MS-office applications (Word, Excel, Power point).
- Hands-on experience with an accounting software.
- Ensure proper financial recording and administration for the FTFT-MnM project, compliance to WorldVeg and donor financial regulations.
- Ensure correct and up-to-date time administration of staff in WorldVeg’s ERP system.
- Monitor budget vs expenditure and ensure expenditures are charged to correct budget codes.
- Prepare draft project financial reports on set due dates, for review by Regional Finance Officer.
World Vegetable Center- Tanzania
The World Vegetable Center is a nonprofit, autonomous international agricultural research center with headquarters in Taiwan
and regional offices around the globe. The Center conducts research and development programs that contribute to alleviating
poverty and malnutrition in the developing world through the increased production and consumption of nutritious and healthpromoting
vegetables. AVRDC - Eastern and Southern Africa, located in Arusha, conducts vegetable research and training and
provides information services for the benefit of its stakeholders in the horticultural sector in the region
View Contact Details
Download job advert
Contact for any query