SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Tax Senior to join a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in Peterborough. Our client is looking for an experienced and confident individual to work on a wide range of client.
Tax Senior Responsibilities:
The individual should currently be working at that level or equivalent, and is likely to be operating in Peterborough and/or surrounding areas. However, we would also consider individuals wishing to relocate to this exciting city.
* Preparation of SA returns for private clients and wealthy individuals, as well as for UK resident trusts
* Preparation of business tax computations, CGT computations on the disposal of securities, chattels and property, and all related aspects of looking after the complex tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients.
* Specific experience of the following is desirable but not essential – trusts, employment tax, EIS, VCT, accounts preparation, claims and elections and residence and domicile experience.
Tax Senior Requirements:
* ACA qualified and may be CTA qualified/part qualified or be willing to study for CTA or ATT qualified and willing to study for CTA.
* Professional training experience and exposure to a range of sectors and clients.
* Ability to use their own initiative and problem solve in order to manage their own portfolio prioritisation and organisational skills are essential to ensure all deadlines are met.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long-term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or email email@example.com.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Tax | CTA | ATT | Chartered Accountant