We are looking for Associate Financial Control Officer
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, or finance, preferably with Master's degree or equivalent; a Certified Public Accountant;
- At least 6 years combined work experience and training in payroll, pensions and staff-benefits, or in related areas of accounting or auditing
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems accounting, testing and implementation experience in the areas of payroll, pensions and resident missions are desirable.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of ADB's Administrative Expense operations, policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of international or development banking transactions.
- Knowledge and practical skills in standard ADB computer applications
- Effective report writing and communication skills in English
- Able to guide Administrative Staff (AS) to facilitate work planning, delivery and quality review
- Reviews and comments on draft ADB policies, Administrative orders, Board documents and senior management memos to assess the impact on Administrative expenses, particularly payroll, pensions, staff-benefit accounts, accounts payable and all centralized staff accounts and payroll transactions in the Field Offices (FO) .
- Participates and assists in developing and implementing business processes and financial controls and compliance testing of processes as part of ADB's effort in providing Management Assertion over the adequacy of internal control over financial reporting.
Download job advert
Contact for any query