We are looking for Program Officer
• Support the monijoring of programme activities to ensure effective project delivery
• Assist in data collection as a way of generating an evidence-based and MIE delivery
• Support the evaluation processes of MIE project activities
• Work with the M&E Coordinator to monitor and share findings with project sfakeholders
• Participate in program planning for effective and efficient delivery
• Lead on the implementation of the project activities and outputs as laid out in the project documents as stipulated in the Project Document
• Coordinate with project stakeholders at the grass root level including local authorities, Disabled Peoples Organizations, and program entities.
• Popularize and enhance project visibility to all project stakeholders at Local, District and National level
• Maintain up to date contact with key program stakeholders providing timely feedback to all program stakeholder
• Develop program budgets for effective and efficient resource usage ensuring Value for Money
• Prepare, document and produce program reports and other key project materials
Contact for any query
ADD International fights for independence, equality and opportunity for disabled people living in poverty in Africa and Asia. We do this by supporting disability activists to build strong movements for change.